We, our subcontractors, and our partners commit to comply with the regulations applicable to all personal data processing activities that we implement, including the provisions of Ivorian Law No. 2013-450 of June 19, 2013, relating to the protection of personal data. Specifically, we undertake to respect the following principles:
- Your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently (lawfulness, fairness, and transparency);
- Your personal data is processed confidentially and protected;
- Your personal data is collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and is not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- Your personal data is collected in an adequate, relevant, and non-excessive manner in relation to the purposes for which it is collected and processed;
- Your personal data is accurate, kept up-to-date, and all reasonable measures are taken to ensure that inaccurate data, considering the purposes for which it is processed, is deleted or updated (accuracy).
In order to ensure compliance with these provisions, we have appointed a Data Protection Officer who independently ensures compliance with the obligations prescribed for the protection of personal data in accordance with the current legislation, under the supervision of the Regulatory Authority for Telecommunications/ICT in Côte d’Ivoire. »
What personal data do we collect?
The types of personal data we collect directly from you or from third parties depends on the circumstances of the collection and the nature of the service requested or transaction undertaken. This may include:
a. personal information relating to individuals (e.g. name, gender, date of birth, passport, other national identity card numbers and other personal identification numbers) ;
b. contact details, such as geographical or postal address, telephone number and e-mail address;
c. Payment information, such as credit or debit card information with the cardholder’s name, card number, billing address and expiry date;
d. travel information, such as flight numbers, loyalty programme membership number, seat services, food or other preferences;
e. health information, relating to your travel arrangements or medical requests and records; and
f. technical information such as IP address and statistical data (number of passengers and visits to the website).
When another person makes bookings on your behalf, this is binding on you. We therefore ask you to ensure that you give them permission to make your personal data available by agreeing to the terms and conditions of this privacy statement.
When you book a ticket on behalf of another person, you represent and warrant that you have that person’s consent to provide their personal data.
In addition, where you are booking on behalf of children (under 18 years of age), you must be over 18 years of age yourself, you must have the necessary authorisations and you must have received the third party’s consent to provide their personal data.
How do we collect your personal data?
We may collect your personal data in the following ways:
a. Data provided directly:
– When booking, checking in for a flight and purchasing a ticket online;
– When visiting our website or mobile application;
– During direct in-person contacts, telephone or electronic communications;
– Participation in our loyalty programs, games and competitions.
b. Data provided to our partners, subcontractors and your travel agencies or business reporters
Why do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data to:
a. To provide you with our services :
– Quality, tailored and personalized;
– To facilitate your online registration;
– To facilitate your travel and freight arrangements;
– Facilitate all transactions (e.g. on-board sales);
– Facilitate your participation in our loyalty programs;
– Follow-up on your file with reminders and/or reminders for your bookings, and also assist you.
– Verify payment cards and fluidly manage passenger transactions.
b. Ensure flight security:
– To verify the identity of passengers and process baggage check-in.
c. Conduct studies and improve our products and services:
– To investigate and respond to your complaints and inquiries;
– To conduct statistical and marketing analyses, systems tests, surveys, customer relations and customer support for better management by understanding passengers’ needs and preferences;
d. Communicate with our passengers:
– About promotions, offers, products, services and activities of the company or any other information and/or notifications related to passenger bookings.
Withdrawal of consent
Please note that if we do not have your consent to process and use your personal data for incidental purposes, we will not be able to inform you about our offers and services.
a. unsubscribing from the mailing list ;
b.changing the relevant account settings to unsubscribe
c. sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do we share your personal data?
We do not trade or sell your personal data to third parties. Your personal data is only disseminated or transferred to the following third parties appointed or authorised by the Company, who may be located inside or outside the Ivory Coast for the fulfilment of the purpose:
a. our travel and cargo service providers ;
b. airport authorities;
c. our subsidiaries, if necessary, in order to facilitate your travel;
d. our credit or debit card verification providers,
e. warehouse data;
f. our IT service providers;
g. our data analysis and/or marketing agencies;
h. other third parties in order to process your business transactions;
i. legal bodies authorised or required by law, for example in accordance with a warrant or subpoena issued by a court of competent jurisdiction;
j. customs, immigration or other regulatory authorities applicable to you; and
k. personal safety and security.
In addition to the above, your personal data may also be disclosed or transferred to any actual or potential donor, assignee or acquirer of the Company (whether inside or outside the Ivory Coast, including our affiliates and subsidiaries) or group companies, or in connection with any corporate reorganisation or exercise, including our reorganisation to transfer the business, assets and/or liabilities.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that their employees, officers, agents, consultants, contractors and other third parties referred to above involved in the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data observe and comply with the terms of this privacy statement.
Where do we store your personal data?
We will store personal data in the country where we are based, i.e. Côte d’Ivoire. However, the Company may have backup and storage servers located abroad.
The Company will secure storage in the following manner in accordance with the minimum security measures prescribed in Law N°2013-450 of 19 June 2013:
a. register all those authorised to access it ;
b. control and restrict access as necessary ;
c. keep an appropriate record of access to and transfer of personal data ;
d. ensure that all Company employees protect confidentiality;
e. conduct awareness programmes for all employees on the responsibility to protect personal data;
f. establish physical security procedures;
g. bind third parties involved in the processing of personal data; and
h. Prohibit the use of removable devices and cloud computing services to transfer or store personal data except with the written consent of the Company’s Management.
How long can we keep your personal data?
We commit ourselves to keeping your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed and in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law.
Changes to the privacy statement
Please note that this privacy statement may be amended from time to time in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and such amendments may be applicable to you. The latest version of this privacy statement will be made available to all customers. Please check our website and mobile application frequently for updates to our privacy statement.
Links to third party websites
We may link this website and/or our applications to other websites of companies or organisations (collectively, “Third Party Sites”). This Privacy Notice does not apply to those Third Party Sites as they are outside our control. If you access third party sites using the links provided, the operators of those sites may collect your personal information.
Please ensure that you are happy with the privacy statements of these third party sites before submitting any personal information. Wherever possible, we will ensure that all third party sites have equivalent measures for the protection of your personal information, but we cannot be held legally responsible for the activities, privacy policies or privacy levels of such third parties.
- Designation: Communications Department
- Telephone. : +225 27 21 75 00 55
- Email: email@example.com