Award tickets, excess baggage up to 30 kg, access to VIP airport lounges and the payment of ticket penalty fees are just some of the pleasures you can treat yourself to with the miles you’ve earned. Whatever your status, use your miles for yourself or your loved ones. The only condition is that you have the required balance.
Not enough miles to buy the award you want? Simply buy the extra!
Award tickets are reserved by members on Air Côte d’Ivoire flights for themselves or any other person designated by them. They can be used for one-way and round-trip in both economy and business class. On the domestic network, they are available from 4,900 miles and from 6,500 miles on the regional network.
However, as these tickets are tax-free, it is the customer’s responsibility to pay the taxes. These vary depending on the destination. Taxes are paid when the ticket is issued and can be paid in cash or by credit card.
Award tickets can only be booked if seats are available on the route and in the desired booking class. The airline is the sole judge of the number of seats available per flight and per class.
The request to book an award ticket must be made at least 48 hours before the planned date of travel via the online account, at an Air Côte d’Ivoire agency or by contacting the sMiles service.
Conditions applying to award tickets:
- No miles can be earned for flights taken with an award ticket;
- The 1st date change is free of charge. Beyond that, a fee of 30,000 FCFA applies per change on the regional network and 5,000 FCFA per change on the domestic network;
- No change of route or beneficiary is possible after the ticket has been issued;
- Award tickets are valid for 3 months from the date of departure;
- Miles are not refundable after the ticket has been issued or if the validity period has expired;
Find out how many miles are required per destination to benefit from an Award ticket!
Bring back even more memories from your travels!
Redeem your miles for excess baggage with the sMiles program. You can benefit from 10 kg of excess baggage that can be accumulated three (3) times, i.e. up to 30 kg when travelling with Air Côte d’Ivoire.
Terms and conditions:
- The request must be made to the sMiles service or an Air Côte d’Ivoire agency at least 48 hours before travel. For flights departing from Abidjan, it can be requested on the day of the flight from our agency at the airport ;
- The award is only valid per flight leg, i.e. one (01) one-way flight ;
- The 10 kg reward can be accumulated 3 times on the same flight, i.e. up to 30 kg ;
- The award is transferable to a third party;
- The award cannot be combined with an award ticket ;
- The award is valid for one (01) month from the date of issue of the voucher ;
- After the voucher has been issued, only one change of date is possible ;
- Miles cannot be reimbursed after the voucher has been issued or if the validity period has expired.
Access to VIP lounges
Enjoy the lounges at the various airports served to work or relax before your flight, thanks to the miles you have earned. The bonus is available for 2,500 miles.
The good news:
5-star members benefit from one (01) free access upon presentation of their cards.
Diamond members have free access to the lounge with one (01) person of their choice.
Terms and conditions:
- The request must be made to the sMiles service or an Air Côte d’Ivoire agency at least 48 hours before travel. For flights departing from Abidjan, applications can be made on the day of the flight to our agency at the airport;
- The award is not transferable to a third party;
- The award can be combined with an award ticket or excess baggage;
- No reimbursement of miles is permitted after the voucher has been issued.
Paying penalty fees
It’s possible to pay your date change fees using your miles. For 3,500 miles, your penalty is processed. However, when this penalty includes the payment of a fare difference, miles cannot be used for this purpose.
Terms and conditions:
- The request must be made to the sMiles service or an Air Côte d’Ivoire agency at least 48 hours before travel ;
- The award is not transferable to a third party ;
- The award cannot be combined with any other award ;
- No miles may be reimbursed after the voucher has been issued.